Thursday, January 1, 2009

Trips 2009/2010




I will be leading a trip to Bosque del Apache NWR in New Mexico, November 2090. Price and retails are not yet established. If you have never been to this exciting location you owe it to yourself to get there during the months of November thru February to witness the thousands of migratory birds visiting the area. I have been doing my photography there with a simple 100-400L IS lens although there are numerous photographers there with larger lenses. I find the 100-400 adequate for the images I am wanting to capture. If money were no object I would take along a 400/2.8 and 1.4X II and 2X extenders.

In 2010 Chuck Hamm and I will be leading a trip to Tanzania. This trip will be in June of 2010 during the "Dry Season" and will include several areas and parks of Tanzania not on your normal safari route.

For information, contact me at griggsjiml@me.com

See you in the field!

No comments: